Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 22, 2011

ah guest = august

So It's August already, soon to be September. A time of change and it might as well be Spring for all these changes occurring my life this month. Ina few days I will be completely on my own again for the first time since the 1980's. What a wonderful time it's been these past 21 years and now - even though I knew this time would come, it is really here.
I finalized the lease on the condo and scheduled the utilities to be changed over and tomorrow I go get the moving truck begin officially moving.
How exciting:)
You know, once upon a time, I had this vision of me living in a cool apartment complex with vaulted ceilings and mirrored walls and a good view where I could tons of sky and it being kinda hip and small and convenient and I hope it truly foes work out that way though I'm sure it will take some time to get it all set up, but it on its way and it started officially today! How about that? Pretty nifty and I'm pretty excited. anyway going to keep now..

No comments:

Post a Comment